What's new

228th honors Memorial Day 2015

Deadfire

Colonel
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
As a good number of of the 228th are American, in addition to those that honor their day of rememberence. I would on behalf of the 228th give the following quote:

"On Memorial Day, I don't want to only remember the combatants. There were also those who came out of the trenches as writers and poets, who started preaching peace, men and women who have made this world a kinder place to live." - Eric Burdon

If Addi wouldn't have invaded russia, you'd all have german as the primary foreign language in school today. Be glad that didn't happen because german is hard.  ;)

Tailgunner link said:
If Addi wouldn't have invaded russia, you'd all have german as the primary foreign language in school today. Be glad that didn't happen because german is hard.  ;)
Dude, what the fuck?

Shredhead link said:
Dude, what the fuck?
I'm just speculating about an alternative history. If you had read my application post you'd know I'm far from being a fascist. So would you please calm down please?

I don't think Shred was being *completely* serious ha ha ha.

Beadhanger

Corporal
Golden Talons
Tailgunner link said:
Dude, what the fuck?