What's new

228th Shirts for 2015 (Closed, no more order can be taken)

panicbutton

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Re: 228th Shirts for 2015 (Orders can be placed now)

I'm game for the jerseys whenever they come out. I'll pm with my address so you can go ahead and calculate shipping, but I need to get my ramen money this Friday before I can paypal you anything lol.

OK, I have one option for jerseys. Here's the pic.

[img=600x463]http://i.imgur.com/WRB5Hbl.jpg[/img]

They would cost $27 up to XL size including shipping to the USA. Add $2 for each size after, up to 3XL.

info on the shirt from the website:

4.1 oz., 100% polyester
    Dri-Power® moisture-wicking fabric
    self-fabric collar with contrast back neck tape
    "R" Russell logo outside back neck
    contrast inserts on shoulder and sleeves
    Dri-Power® oval lower right front
    double-needle hem bottom

What do you think?

TheFoxyShortBus

Corporal
Regimental HQ

Personally I think the logo on the front sits to low.. but that's a minor aesthetic but could be improved I think. Could we get a mock up on the hoodie as well? I'm more of a hoodie kid myself.. but I might spring for the jersey and the hoodie.

That was a very rough mock up. The finished product would end up like the shirt.

Mindwyrm

Corporal
Wild Ones

Since they are made to order, can you find out what the printer would want to add our pilot name as well? Anyone could get a local printer to add to it after, but you never know if the text colors gonna match right.

Mindwyrm link said:
Since they are made to order, can you find out what the printer would want to add our pilot name as well? Anyone could get a local printer to add to it after, but you never know if the text colors gonna match right.
I second this, that would be quite amazing

panicbutton

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ

Mindwyrm link said:
The only reason I hadn't asked is because I feel bad about abusing DannyCrane as a middleman. Make sure to thank him. Without Mr. Crane, these shirts would be a lot harder to procure. Grim bought the first round of OG green shirts, but we couldn't have done those in the same quantity. If you want to tip DannyCrane for his service... make sure to NOT do that when you pay for the shirts. Do it later with a separate transaction just in case someone tries to come after us for the font which is usable only if the shirt is not for anyone's profit. Maybe our lawyers can weigh in and tell me whether or not I'm being overly paranoid. :)

Thanks Panic, I appreciate it.

As for the question on different color shirts (grey or white), He told me that we can do that. The back logo (228th) would be black instead white, and the stripe on the side would get a black outline. It will add $1 to the price.

He can also put your name on it. That adds $2 to the price.

Mindwyrm

Corporal
Wild Ones

DannyCrane link said:
He can also put your name on it. That adds $2 to the price.
Damn, on that faster than a Com-1B!  Awesome.

You just asked on the right day. I saw your question on my lunch break and I was working with him today.

Vercinix

Captain
Officer

Holy fuck balls... ok hmmm how many can I buy so that I can wear them every day I go to campus lol

Shignog

Reserves

When is the cut off for this, or when do you have to have the order in by?

Dran

Private
Wild Ones

wow.. not a member of the unit yet (fingers crossed) but those shirts are boss, awesome job man.

R13

Corporal
Black Watch

Any chance of a fitted ladies' shirt?  My fiance' (for whom I really need to build another gaming rig) would like one.

(if this was answered previously, my apoligies).

There is no cutoff to order shirts yet. I'm still taking orders for the first batch, if you want a shirt from the first batch, get your order in soon. I want to try to get as big of a first order as I can to keep our shirt guy happy. He much prefers bigger orders rather than one off runs. If you miss the first batch, don't worry. I'll still be taking orders after the first batch is printed.

As for a woman's cut for the regular shirt, that would be possible, however we have not looked into what is available. I'll have to get back to you guys about that.

Ordered  8)

Now I just need to be sure not to get the boot  :eek:

Darklight

Black Watch
Swamp Foxes

Will you also be doing pants in the future and can you add "Try Hard" on them. I would love to put on my 228 Try Hard pants everytime I play MechWarrior.

There are no plans to do pants at this time. Bedsides, I thought the official 228th try hard pants were wearing no pants at all.

R13

Corporal
Black Watch

Yeah, Danny, let me know about the ladies' shirts (something like a fitted v-neck would be ideal).  Once I hear back I'll be able to order at least two, hopefully three.