What's new

Aaveqs app

What your login is in MWO?: aaveqaaz
What battalion are you applying for?: Swamp Foxes
Do you have a Sponsor?: no
What is the timezone where you are located?: CEST
Do you speak any languages other than English?: a bit of german, kurwa native speaker.
Have you ever been or are you currently a member of anotherMechWarrior Online unit?:
no
What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?: heavies, min exposure or/and flanking.
I feel best in tbr, ebj, hbr and hb2ca. And ofc my cancer mech atm48 snova. Currently spreading skycancer with Orion 2c for some lulz.
Do you have any competitive experience?: a bit of esl in wot, former super unicunt from s3al
Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?: y/y
Could you tell us a bit about yourself?:
mid 20. In the process of writing mu M.thesis. Part twitch tard part PJSalt. Played volleyball for 7 years competitively. After injury i moved to lifting weights. Lately powerlifting with pretty decent stats/experience.
Why are you interested in joining 228IBR?: to git gud(er) or to get rekt.
What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?: win more pubs, farm better stats, save my eshlong from falling of after my departure from world of tards.
Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?: im pretty good at cunnilingus.