What's new

Application for Roh Zero

What your login is in MWO? Roh Zero

What battalion are you applying for? Golden Talons

Do you have a Sponsor? No

What is the timezone where you are located? GMT+1

Do you speak any languages other than English? Spanish

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? I´m currently a member of the Legio IX Hispana unit.

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? I feel comfortable piloting medium and heavy mechs. I prefer brawl and mid range playstyles and my best mechs: Griffin, Shadow Hawk, Huntsman, Ice Ferret, Warhammer, Hellbringer and Timber Wolf

Do you have any competitive experience? I participated in the season 8 of the MRBC european division and the MWO World Championship 2016.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? I´m fan of Battletech universe for a long time and i really love this game. I love sci-fi movies and read books.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? Because i want to play competive game and i have friends they were in 228 and they spoke to me very well about the unit and their competitive spirit.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? I´m looking foward to improve my skills and help the unit to achieve new goals.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? I have computer skills of hardware and office utilities

Any other comments? Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for your time.