What's new

Application for The0nlyRazor

What your login is in MWO? The0nlyRazor

What battalion are you applying for? Open

Do you have a Sponsor? RjBass3 sent me here

What is the timezone where you are located? EST

Do you speak any languages other than English? Nope.

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? The Brethren ( Current )

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? Willing to play whatever is needed to better the team. I enjoy playing heavy and assault brawlers.

Do you have any competitive experience? Nope.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I am a father of 3 and married to a wonderful woman, I am 31 years old and live in the state of Ohio. When I am not working I like to sit and relax playing games with friends ( MWO being one of my favs ).

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I have played MWO for some time now and grow tired of the PUG groups. I am wanting more from the game and this looks like a good group to play and learn from.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? Friendly group, understanding and helping others learn, and just overall making MWO a better experience for its player base.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? I am a very easy going person willing to do whatever it takes to win. I was an Army grunt and learned real life tactics that I like to implement in game.

Any other comments?
Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for your time.

RjBass3

Lieutenant
Officer
Death from Above
Hey Razor, thanks for putting in the application. Join us on TS, especially on practice nights (Mon, Thur 9:30pm EST) and look for the green and blue squares.

Our ts address is ts3server://216.155.157.34?password=metagame

We will see you online.