What's new

Application of Black Thorn

What your login is in MWO? Black Thorn

What battalion are you applying for? Swamp Foxes, Death from Above, Open to any

Do you have a Sponsor? No

What is the timezone where you are located? Pacific Time Zone

Do you speak any languages other than English? Southern (lived in SC for awhile back)

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? No

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? Mediums - precision striking

Do you have any competitive experience?
Nope.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
Played competitive in Mech Mercs with {MG} and we were rated #1 for quite awhile. That's been years back and so I'm rusty I know.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? You rolled the group I was playing with and I looked you up and saw you were a top tier team! I'd like to be on the rolling side.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? To be a useful part of the team, no drama, follow directions easily.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? Easy going personality, I have had a lot of Real World experience in tactics and group work and enjoy taking that into the gaming experience.

Any other comments?
Feel free to ask me ingame or in TS.

In an effort to more accurately portray myself (and get an additional comment) I'd say my play style was attempting precision striking as I've now learned I .... lack the precision... but I'm working on it. In addition, I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the drops and the coaching thus far. Okay that's enough sucking up! Peace

(P.S.) Don't forget about the sticky with the drop info

Ascaloth

Private
Death from Above
Greetings,

We are setting up a new team for MRBC div D, to get people introduced to 228th and competitive play. If you are interested, please come to our Team Speak tonight after 8PM as we'll have practice and I'll be taking 1v1 drills myself before the official practice time. Look for people with blue squares, the 206th Death From Above.