What's new

IronWarsmith Application

What your login is in MWO?
IronWarsmith

What battalion are you applying for?
Swamp Foxes/Death From Above

Do you have a Sponsor?
Not ATM
What is the timezone where you are located?
East Coast, USA

Do you speak any languages other than English?
Not enough to be conversational but French + Arabic

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
Formerly of MANZ (beta, before NGNG got going) then transitioned to A.C.E.S.
What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
Assaults and mediums, brawl, mid range poke, Warhawk Prime (4 cERPPC), Nova (6 SL, 6micoPL, 4 HMG)
Do you have any competitive experience?
I was drop caller and team leader for most of A.C.E.S. early comp play prior to Faction play coming out. In the 1st international tourney the 2 AWS-8Rs being in roster were my call.
Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?.
Yep

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
Masters in theatrical lighting, Battletech and WH40k lover since childhood, currently stationed in VA, USA. I currently own a thrift store instead of hanging off catwalks atm. I may be moving out to MI here soon to open new stores there.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR?
I had an invite from Deadfire when 228th was first forming up, and took a break from MWO due to burnout on trying to run and control a semi comp/semi casual unit. Looking for less forum and TS maintenance, more pointing and shooting. Ya'll are straight comp which appeals more to me.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
None, playing it by ear.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
N/A
Any other comments?
N/A

PoorDecisions

Private
Swamp Foxes
I remember IWS from my time in ACES (I had a different name then). Good leadership and tactical skills. Would be a good fit.

Last edited: