What's new

Roughneck45 Application

What your login is in MWO? Roughneck45

What battalion are you applying for? Any, Blackwatch?

Do you have a Sponsor? No

What is the timezone where you are located? USA EST

Do you speak any languages other than English? No

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? SJR

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? All, traditional brawl lights are my weakest.

Do you have any competitive experience? About 3 years with SJR.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? Massive gamer, MWO Mega Whale, always playing to win, good teamwork attitude.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I've recently started playing again after about a 2 year hiatus. SJR seems to have stalled out as most of the members don't play much anymore. Mainly I'm looking for regular casual play with similarly skilled players and an option for competitive opportunities. I'm also hoping for some faction play because its something I haven't been able to experience much since it was implemented.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? Active community and good times blowing up robots.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? Own nearly all the mechs so I can easily fill spots in drop decks with restrictions.

Any other comments? Looking to get back into the swing of things. Not sure where I'd want to end up as far as comp is concerned but that could be figured out in time. Mainly looking for regular play in the group queue and faction play.

RjBass3

Lieutenant
Officer
Death from Above
Thanks for the application. We have comp practice every Mon and Thur at 9:30pm EST. Please join us on TS at those times and look for the blue squares.

ironkilo

Officer
Swamp Foxes
Death from Above
good to see the app. We have a few NA Teams:

BlackWatch (invite only) - Div A
Swamp Foxes (open) - Div B
Death From Above (open) - Div D or C

You are welcome to drop with us, look for blue or green squares. We practice on the same nights. Blackwatch has their own schedule. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on TS

One Last Byte

Sergeant
Black Watch
Black Watch has practices at 9:30pm EST Tues/Thurs if you didn’t get the chance to stop by yesterday. We have soft practices / people generally on on mondays and Wednesdays as well around 9:30pm EST. Iron is probably your best first point of contact though for any of our battalions.