What's new

Skycaptn Application

What your login is in MWO?: Skycaptn
What battalion are you applying for?: 226 - Wild Ones
Do you have a Sponsor?: Not at this time
What is the timezone where you are located?: PST
Do you speak any languages other than English?: No
Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?: Yes, MS and WCMD
What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?: Medium brawl and DPS. I'm quite good at support to heavy/assualts. I can play light and heavy too. I love to scout and apply early pressure.
Do you have any competitive experience?: Yes, ISC this year
Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?: Yes
Could you tell us a bit about yourself?: Looking for Comp play before MW5 and after. Been a solo player until last year and been looking at units to join. MS is decent, just not using me.
Why are you interested in joining 228IBR?: Community is getting smaller and 228 is still strong. I feel I can add a skilled player to the comp team.
What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?: 228 can finish polishing me into a top tier player. I'm looking for regular fp and comp play. Organized team play
Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?: I;m a quick learner and strong team player. I'm 69 mechs strong

Last edited: