What's new

Stranger-Come-Knocking Application

What your login is in MWO? Stranger-Come-Knocking

What battalion are you applying for? 318, 206

Do you have a Sponsor? No

What is the timezone where you are located? USA EST

Do you speak any languages other than English? No

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? Z3TA, BEER, PL

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? Earned Ace of Spades in an ASN-21, an Urbie, and ANH. I've heard (edit) medium pilots are in demand, I'm good in a both a hunchie and ASN.

Do you have any competitive experience? Negative

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? Former Navy, I've been a gamer since I was a kid in the late 80's. I want to get better.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I feel like I've gotten as good as I can on my own. I want to practice, I want to learn.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? I expect to be held to a high standard, and hope I can get instruction on how to reach those standards.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?

Any other comments? videos of my gameplay:
ASN-21
Mist Lynx
Hellbringer
ANH-1X

Last edited:

ironkilo

Officer
Swamp Foxes
Death from Above
Good to see the app. Please stop by our TS (link is on the Homepage). We have several NA Teams.

Blackwatch (Invite Only) - Div A
Swamp Foxes (open) - Div B
Death From Above (open) - Div C or D

Practice nights for Swamp Foxes and Death From Above are: Mon & Thurs - 930pm ET. Look for the green or blue squares.