What's new

Stroking the Epeen

After an absurd series of losses, suddenly this payout:

In an Arctic Cheetah. And I don't remember the last time I saw an 8 minute game on mining.

John1352

Corporal
Wild Ones
You know when you're playing original Halo, and you're running around bashing sleeping grunts?

I just had a MechWarrior match like that:

19 firepower, 4 solo kills via rear CT. Normally I'd feel bad for assassinating a trial mauler, but it took ages with that firepower and some mediocre aiming

You know when you're playing original Halo, and you're running around bashing sleeping grunts?

I just had a MechWarrior match like that:

19 firepower, 4 solo kills via rear CT. Normally I'd feel bad for assassinating a trial mauler, but it took ages with that firepower and some mediocre aiming
This...looks sketchy. lol

One Last Byte

Sergeant
Black Watch
Damage is nothing special, but I just don't want to forget how after surviving a 1v3 brawl with a HBK-4SP, an SRM LBK, and a laservom LBK, it was me and this Hunchback left against their last guy, who is in a fresh (like 95% health) laservom LBK. I'm rotating back to the Hunchback in my roached, CT-orange-open-both sides Ngyr, shielding off some vom from their remaining LBK, and the teamwork shines through:
Me (at 42%): "f4"
Me: "fresh lbk"
Me: "can you tank?"
Teammate at 93% in his HBK: "hellno"

So I had to tank and basically solo duel that last LBK too since he was well within the minimum range of LRMs when he engaged us. Ended up at 30% when the dust cleared. At least my other teammates thought I was a hero at the end.

Kageru

Major
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Website
www.dailyfailcenter.com
After following me into a dumbass flank/push onto what turned out to be three enemy assaults, SnowDragon pulled out some amazing play to clutch the match, turning a 3v5 into a 2v1 very handily. Great stuff.