What's new

Teamspeak Clean-Up

Deadfire

Colonel
Senior Officer
Regimental HQ
Sorry for taking so long, but our Teamspeak should be cleaned up and permissions should be all set up for use. If there is any questions, comments or concerns please let us know.

In addition the Teamspeak's Address is now ts.228ibr.com (password is still metagame), there is no need to update your bookmarks, however it is now simpler to give out.

Except that all the Other Games channels have now been deleted.

TheFoxyShortBus

Corporal
Regimental HQ
To address both concerns.

TODAL:
You just have to right click on the channel you want a subchannel under. and create sub-channel. It will only be temporary. but that is how to do it.

Drunk Canuck:
They are now all considered public. They are under Public Other Games to simplify things. They follow the naming convention of <fuzzy cute animal> Station. Should be easy to find.

Well, having actual titled channels for games would prevent confusion, maybe I should have said that. It seems like those of us playing Fallout 4 were lurking in different channels yesterday initially.

well it always says for me "insufficient permission". also i can't join NCO's Mess. looks like a permission issue. do i miss a server group or something?

Emdee

Corporal
Wild Ones
BTW Aussie animals are not cute and fuzzy.  They're vicious killers.  Even Quokkas.