unit application by Odin Steele

Odin Steele

Recruit
Recruit
Swamp Foxes
What your login is in MWO? Odin Steele

What battalion are you applying for? 206th or 318th

Do you have a Sponsor? nope

What is the timezone where you are located? central (UTC 06:00)

Do you speak any languages other than English? nope

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit
I was part of 420/420m and have been part of a few others over the time I have been playing

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? strongest weight class is med/heavy play style is brawl to mid range best mechs are hbk IIC, HBR, TBR, Onion IIC, GHR, WHM, SHD, SHC, and NTG there may be a few more and there are a couple meds i have yet to run like the bushwacker

Do you have any competitive experience? a little with PHI from about 3 years ago in MRBC

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR? Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? I'm from Canada I spend quite a bit of time playing this game. I'm also involved with the SCA(Society for Creative Anachronism)

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? looking for a more competitive team

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? my expectations are to learn and hopefully help anybody i play with get better as i learn from them

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? nothing that i can think of

Any other comments? nope

ironkilo

Officer
Swamp Foxes
Death from Above
Hello, please hop on TS and drop with us! look for the green squares.

Our practices are Mon and Thurs 930PM ET.

Darklight

Black Watch
Swamp Foxes
Website is being redone, I am sure a link will be put up soon. Seems you got the info though.

Darklight

Black Watch
Swamp Foxes
I would have but I saw him on teamspeak when I saw his post so he already has it. I did some 1v1's with him and he seems willing to learn and pickup things.