What's new

Unit application by razor31

What your login is in MWO? razor31

What battalion are you applying for? 318th Heavy Assault "Swamp Foxes"

Do you have a Sponsor?

What is the timezone where you are located? eastern

Do you speak any languages other than English?
no

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
Was a member of the 228th about a year or so ago
was aslo a member of MJ12
have been by myself for about 2-3months

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
strongest mech would be heavy laser vomit/ppc

mediums and assaults would be a close second

Do you have any competitive experience?
I do have played with the 228th for several seasons. Also played with MJ12 for several seasons

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
Just the average shmo

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I used to be apart of the 228th. Our paths brought me another way. Now I'm hoping to rejoin.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
I expect what I put into it. Nothing more or less.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
no

Any other comments?
no

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Byte

Sergeant
Black Watch
He was part of the group in the Zito split
No, he left prior to that because he wasn’t happy with our FP team, this being the team when it was led by Zito primarily. I was told that he was unhappy with the quality of the team at the time so he joined MJ12 (who he had already been playing with) since they had a more effective / consistent team overall, similar to the reasons why UberStuka left to join EVIL. He could have also just been friends with someone in MJ12 though, all I know is that he didn’t leave with Zito and the guys that followed him. Razor can correct me on what I have wrong.

Last edited:

Darklight

Black Watch
Swamp Foxes
I was scratching my head thinking why he would ditch his comp spot to go follow Zito of all people but that makes a bit more sense.

@razor31 is FP still your thing or are you looking to get back into comp because we don't really do FP much anymore. It's primarily all comp and preparing for comp, hopefully comp queue if that ever becomes a thing with active teams.

ironkilo

Officer
Swamp Foxes
Death from Above
Razor, didnt see you in practice on Monday night 930PM Eastern, this thursday, practice is optional. I do recommended you join us for some drops. we usually have people on.

Dom925

Master Sergeant
Practice will resume on January 8th at 9:30pm Eastern Time. If you want to rejoin 228, you will need to join us for practice.

yea not going to make many practices. I work out of town all week and only home on the weekends. If my schedule changes I will come to practice