What's new

Unit application by SeaDaddy

What your login is in MWO? SeaDaddy

What battalion are you applying for? I do not know

Do you have a Sponsor? ironkilo told me check out the TS. No sponsor.

What is the timezone where you are located? MST

Do you speak any languages other than English?
No

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
Yes, I started SMZR to play with long time friends. Not competitive.

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
Strongest weight class is Heavy. Prefer a close quarters brawl. Love jagers. Enjoying crit hunting with LB-X's and MRMs right now, but I would not say that I have specialized. I have 174 mechs and I jump around alot.

[smurfy]http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=67&l=63123a4d8454b5d698b938f28e30fa53e748bdc5[/smurfy]
[smurfy]http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=66&l=a30b479cdfc0b622df48e941cfd2e6fbd86efc1a[/smurfy]

Do you have any competitive experience?
No

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
20+ years military experience. Long time fan of Battletech universe. Part time streamer.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I want to play competitively and I want to play with a real team. I am tired of dropping with uncooperative players only worried about them selves. But I'm not bitter.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
Just being part of a unit that works together and follows the leaders directions.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
I have a degree in visual communications. I do some graphic / 3D design and video editing. You can see examples on my twitter page. @DaddySea

Any other comments?
I look forward to hearing from you.

ironkilo

Officer
Swamp Foxes
Death from Above
Hey,, Please stop our TS and look for the peeps with the green squares. the link to ts is on the right side of this page