What's new

Unit application by Yamamuro Takeda

What your login is in MWO? Yamamuro Takeda

What battalion are you applying for? 226th Dragoon "The Wild Ones"

Do you have a Sponsor? Jay Z invite me here after few games together, this is counted like a sponsor?

What is the timezone where you are located? GMT +12 Far-far East of Russia.

Do you speak any languages other than English?
Russian my native.

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit?
Librarians [LIB] in 2015. Currently - alone Kurita Loyalist.

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)?
Favorite playstyle - close range brawling on assault/heavy. I liked the Scorch with 2xLBX20+4xC-SRM+A. Best stable results: over 1k dmg, few solokills in QP.
In addition i like a raven-3L with tag+narc. It causes stable waves of hatred from the enemy. Although the direct damage does not bring much (300-600, QP), but the reward for battle in c-bills and experience is usually very high. Btw - still very fun to play scout-support. Especially because there are a lot of LRM in battles now.
Recently discovered ATM for myself. I was surprised at how well they work if play aggressively.

In general, I play almost everything. I trying new builds. New options. Sometimes weird. :)
In hangar 100+ mechs (both clan/IS), 15 heroes, ~50 special (S,L,I versions). Like all of them.

Do you have any competitive experience?
NBT, few drops with Librarians.

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
In general, everything is like everyone else. Work, family, children.
I did not play for two years, because of the appearance of the third child. There was no time. Now I'm learning the game again. Oddly enough, personal skills were not only not lost, but even began to shoot better.

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? I know your unit for a long time. Met earlier in the CW, I heard you play in the NBT.
Since almost all russian units play at an inconvenient time for me, it is necessary to search for an english-speaking unit. About your heard only good (and a little envious swearing). Reputation is the decisive factor.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR?
It is interesting to talk with foreigners. Learn new people. Kill someone together (in the game). Practice in english.

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th?
I read a lot, I know the history well. But I do not know how much it can come in handy. 8)

Any other comments?
My еnglish is not very good. I understand well, speak worse. But while everyone was playing with me, understood me normally.
Communication should not be a problem. And you will only enjoy the heavy russian accent, almost like in a movies. :)

It was an interesting experience. While it is difficult to perceive when several people are talking at the same time. I'll get used to it. But this is a matter of time. In general - I liked, interesting games, interesting people. I need to play more with you, and redo my dropdeck. It turned out I'm not ready for the current realities of the invasion.