What's new

Unit Application for AdestriaX

What your login is in MWO? AdestriaX

What battalion are you applying for? Open

Do you have a Sponsor? No

What is the timezone where you are located? Mountain Time

Do you speak any languages other than English? No

Have you ever been or are you currently a member of another MechWarrior Online unit? Former member of Diamond Shark Alpha Galaxy as of January 2018

What do you feel is your strongest weight class, play style, and your best mech(s)? I can cycle between any class as needed but feel that I excel in Heavies and assaults, Mid to mid-long range playstyles preferred, and strongest performing mechs are the Warhammer, Marauder, Marauder IIC, and Mad Cat MK-II

Do you have any competitive experience? Only a small amount due to being a sub for Wolf In Exile Alpha during their MRBC season

Do you have Team Speak 3 installed and willing to use it for voice comms with the 228th IBR?. Yes

Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
Single and 26 years old, regular MWO player with reasonable knowledge and experience in the game. Regular hobbies include part-time streaming, metalwork, and drafting

Why are you interested in joining 228IBR? As a regular player in Mwo I have cycled between several units ("TWHH" Those Who Have Heart, "ACES" Armored Combat Escalation Service, "WIEA" Wolf In Exile Alpha, and "DSAG" Diamond Shark Alpha Galaxy) and while they have been enjoyable units, I've been looking for something more.

What are your expectations of and for the 228th IBR? Looking to become a part of a larger group and really dip my feet into competitive play, eventually working towards being a team leader and a helper for newer players

Are there any additional skills that you can offer the 228th? Some computer experience and logistics management

Any other comments? If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them, Thank you for your time

Last edited:

RjBass3

Lieutenant
Officer
Death from Above
Hey thanks for putting in the application. Join us on TS, especially on practice nights (Mon, Thur 9:30pm EST) and look for the green and blue squares.

Our ts address is ts3server://216.155.157.34?password=metagame

We will see you online.